CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Friday, December 12, 2003

so this morning i got a hugeeee lecture from my dad which resulted me in crying for one and a half hours. eyes all red and puffy. nose blocked. made me think about alot of things.. anyway i just came home and he bought me a hairdryer.. and even put the two pin plug in my room. i know its a little off for a sorry gift but i think he knew that since i had my present hairstyle, everytime after i take a shower i will go to my mom's room to use her hairdryer.. so. yar. that was quite thoughtful of him.

met crystal! window shopping!! haha. now there are so many things i wanna buy. -takes a deep breath- here goes..

-camper mary janes. $200+
-levi's type one skirt. $89
-mac lip glass. $26 ( mine's running out!! )
-calvin klein's cute gay salesperson. LOL. damn handsome!! rightttt jen?!!! rightttt crystal?!!!
-slippers from tangs. $59
-shiny slippers from tangs. $39
-flip flop heels from exodus. $39.
-nike air dunks. -$159
-FOUR pairs of flip flops from here. one in black, one in army green, one in white, one in black with the swarovski crystals. the first 3 is about $25. and the last one is $189. but its realllllllllly nice and comfy and it will match with many of my clothes! ahhh. so tempting..

and yar. thats about it.. hrrm. my fetish for shoes is coming back. this is so bad.. oh i bought tash a pair of slippers from havaianas today. 17 bucks.. damn cute. its pink. and she likes it alot.. heh.

okay. work tomorrow. ahhhhh. saturday. i warn you all ah. if you're gonna come into mambo, please do not go unfold the clothes in the cart. cos i hate folding them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home